Saturday, March 25, 2023

FMS578 - Still Cozy

 Playing along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge #578 to get the creative juices flowing to kick off my Saturday morning crafting. 


Got my first stamp set by Colorado Craft Company called Lots of Love.  I just love these snuggle bunnies!  I don't have much time at all to craft during the week, but I did stamp out a number of things I wanted to color this week and this was one of them.  I masked off the bunnies to do some ink blending wit some Gina K Designs ink to create the sunset.  I used wild dandelion, lemon drop, peach Bellini, light orchid, medium orchid and wild wisteria. I splattered some diluted white acrylic ink before removing the mask.  I colored the grass and bunnies with copics and heat embossed the sentiment in white. 

I couldn't;t find any patterned paper that I really loved to pair with the image so I created my own with some ink platers using the same colors from the ink blended sunset.  

Here is the sketch:



3 comments:

  1. Love the inky background you crated for this sweet couple! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The image is charming and beautifully colored. The sky is amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card. These bunnies are so cute. Thanks so much for joining in the party at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!