Sunday, March 19, 2023

Elegant Birthday Wishes

 Re-discovered the Altenew Garden Rose 3D embossing folder from the Craft Your Life Project Kit: Garden Rose bundle.  this week and decided to make an elegant birthday card. 


I started by ink blending some Gina K Design Inks in dark orchid, medium orchid, light orchid, and powder blue.  I spritzed the back of my card stock panel with water before embossing it in the embossing folder to prevent the card stock from tearing. I dragged a white pigment ink pad across the embossing to really highlight it and dusted on some ranger perfect pearls.   I die cut the MFT All About You die x3 and glued them together to create dimension.  I hear embossed the sentiment in white from the coordinating stamp set.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!