Saturday, March 11, 2023

SSSWChallenge - Tag It

 Today I am playing along with the Simon Says Samp Wednesday Challenge - "Tag It!"  I am really liking Penny Black stamps these days!  They have a nice mix of beautiful florals AND cute little critters and cool dies so it's a nice mix for me as I continue what the heck my style is in the round 2 of being in this paper crafting world.  

Today I made a tag wit the pretty Exuberance stamp set from the new Penny Black release.

I stamped my image on watercolor paper with momento black ink and used Gina K Designs re-inkers in  Passionate Pink, Wild Wisteria and medium spruce inks.  I added some sea glass ink around the image. 

Watercoloring is new to me.  I like it, but I need to keep practicing and learning.   I have started to check out Sandy Allnock's youtube channel for some tips.  Got any recommendations for any other artist's youtube channels?  I'm all ears! 


1 comment:

  1. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šthis!! I saw this at the SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your beautiful tag reminds me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Disneyworld, FL. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!