Sunday, March 19, 2023

FMS577 - So very Grateful

 I'm playing along  with this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge #577 today.


I am playing along with the Gina K Designs Radiant Rose Layering Bundle.   I stamped the roses in Gina K Designs obsidian amalgam ink and then used the stencils to ink blend with light orchid, medium orchid, andd dark orchid ink.   I die cut them out and popped them up with foam tape.  I used the Radiant Roses Words Foiling Sheets and the Fancy Foils Gold Sequins to create the foiled sentiment.   The layering bundle inclues the die cuts for the sentiments well.   

For added texture, I chose the Simon Says Stamp Whirl Leaves die and also die cut some additional leaves in gold cardstock with the Simon Says Stamp Fiddly Leaf die.  I also chose some patterned paper from the Gina K Designs Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper pad to tuck behind the flowers.   I embossed the background layer with an old embossing folder....and I have no idea who makes it.  :)

Here is the sketch:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blossoms! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous - so bright and cheery! Love the textured background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!