Sunday, March 19, 2023

Bright and Sunny Birthday Wishes

 I pretty much never do any card making during the week because I work stupid long days and barely have the energy to cook dinner before winding down for the night.  Now that both of kids are to college, it's not unusual for us to be in bed by 9:00 or so.   We laugh at ourselves.  #old

I do look forward to Saturday mornings in particular when I know I will jump out of bed to make a cup of coffee, put on some country music, and get going on some crafting.  This is 100% a stress reliever for me a creative outlet.  I stepped away for almost 7 years to finish raising my family, but I a so happy to be back into hobby of mine again. 

Gina K. Designs was a stamp company that NEVER interested me 1st time around.   Stampy stamps?   Nooooo.   Wasn't my style at all.   I colored with copics.....and that was it.  Seven years later and now I infrequently use my copics and I am OBSESSED with Gina K Designs producet.  

Here I made a bright and sunny birthday card with some of my newest products from my most recent haul:


All products used are from Gina K Designs.   I started out with the Mega Flowers stencil.  I used small blending brushes to ink of the flower centers with wild dandelion and tangerine twist ink.  Then I finished ink blending the flowers with passionate link and bubblegum ink.  

To create the sentiment panel, I used the Sketched Flowers stamp set.  I did the ink thumping technique on the flower with the same inks used in the stencil and then stamped the sentiment in obsidian amalgam ink.  I added a few lemonade sequins to embellish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!