Sunday, March 19, 2023

Colorful Birthday Wishes

 Weekend crafting.......it's what I am up to these days! This weekend I am intentionally trying to focus on some some birthday cards to build up my stash. 


I started by doing some ink blending with Gina K Design inks in wild wisteria, passionate pink, tangerine twist, and wild dandelion.  I spritzed the back of my card stock panel before running it through my.Platinum Six in the Simon Says Stamp Magnolia Branches 3D embossing folder so that the card stock wouldn't break down.  I then used a white pigment ink pad and dragged it over the embossing to really highlight it and dusted on some Ranger Perfect Pearls.  

I heat embossed the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Radiant Roses stamp set in black onto vellum and added a few sequins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!