Sunday, March 19, 2023

Birthday Wishes

 Still working on building up my stash of birthday cards.  For some reason, I seem to choose everything BUT birthday sentiments when making cards so I need to make a conscious effort to make them.


I started with a piece of watercolor paper and embossed that in the Altenew Bold Floral Drape 3D embossing folder.  I used distress oxide inks to watercolor the flowers and the background.  I put it back into the embossing folder when it dried and ran it through one more time really pop the images back up.  

Tried out my brand new Tim Holts Tonic Rotary Media Trimmer for the first time making this card and OH DO I LOVE IT!    Worth every penny!   I was just not 100% with any of the 4 paper trimmers I have....but 5th cutter is a charm!   Highly recommend!   I cut my card stock at an angle to create space the sentiment added a small white strip of card stop to highlight the identical line.   Straight as an arrow!   Love that cutter!   

I chose a sentiment from the Gina K Designs Radiant Roses stamp set to complete the card and stamped on an angle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!