Saturday, April 1, 2023

FMS579 - Birthday Wishes

 Kicking off my crafty weekend time by playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge is becoming a routine and I like it! 


I used all Gina K Designs products to make this card.  I first used some Turquoise Sea Fancy Foils and a Delicate Basket Poly-Glaze Foiling Sheet and ran that through my laminator to foil the oval.  I stamped the floral image from the Spring Bouquets stamp set, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it out.  There is a coordinating die, but I am perfectly capable of fussy cutting it out so I saved on the dies  in order spend the money on other supplies.    I stamped the butterfly from the Butterfly Trio stamp set, colored that with copics, and fussy cut that as well.   I heat embossed the sentiment.  

Here is the sketch:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card.. Love the foiled oval and pretty butterfly, as well as those lovely blooms. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!