Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks -Lil' Athletes and Got Game

Welcome back to day two of our JULY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share TWO super cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger just in time for summer SPORTS!!! We are sharing samples featuring.......LIL' ATHLETES and YOU'VE GOT GAME!!


Would you like to know who won the new stamp sets that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday night at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!

First up is this sweet ballerina from the Lil' Athletes stamp set:



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo back ink onto PTI white CS.  I die cut the image using the MFT oval STAX Die-Namics.  I left it in the die and sponged some MFT kraft ink around the edges.   I used my paper piercer to push the edges of some ribbon into the waist line of the image to give her an extra special tutu.   

Here's a close up:


Skin - E11, E21, E00. E000, R20, R30
Hair - E37, E35, E53, E51
clothing - R22,R20, R01

Next up is an adorable baseball player from the You've Got Game stamp set:


I actually made this card for my son's friend for his birthday so I colored the uniform in our home town colors and added "NA" for our home town of North Andover to his baseball hat.  I kept it clean and simple and just matted with MFT black licorice CS and PTI white CS.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35,E53
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, C9,C7, C5, C3

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new LIL' ATHLETES or YOU'VE GOT GAME! stamp sets!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!



20 comments:

  1. Fab cards! Great colours too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's 'Tu-Tu' cute! (LOve that one!) and he's a star card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love the tutu and your coloring is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards...love the tutu and pearl on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the coloring on both, but that tutu is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that tutu!! Awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ballerina is so sweet. What cute touches/details- The tutu & pearl. I love your CAS baseball card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE both your cards!!! Your work is always Fabulous!!! Her tutu is Fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet & serious, great cards! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my.... Both of your cards are just so stinkin' cute and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. Just love the way you added dimension to the tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you can personalize the cards for your own use and the tutu is tutu cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you gave her a tutu but I really enjoyed the masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One is "tutu" cute, with the tulleing added to her skirt and the boy is ruggedly handsome, waiting to start the ball game . . . lovely cards and the main focus is on the winning images !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, each one is just so very sweet - the exact image of a wonderful, sweet childhood! STUNNING coloring!! I like how your images are a wonderful focal point :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tutu! Love how you think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My Gosh! these are fantastic! I love your amazing coloring and awesome designs!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good job!
    They are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute I can't stand it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!