Friday, July 19, 2013

There She Goes Again - Birthdaybot

Once a month on the There She Goes blog, we feature a few previously released stamp sets and show off some cards made in the past by the Trendsetters.  Today, we are creating something NEW with he old sets.  I chose to ink up Birthdaybot.

I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo black ink onto X-Press it blending card and colored it with copics.  I fussy cut him out so I could pop him up with foam dimensionals.   I chose some PP from the Simple Stories "Urban Traveler" 6x6 paper pad.  I used the Birthday sentiment from the "A Little Treat" stamp set,

robot - C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
present - B99, B97, B95, R59, R29, R24, R05

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have created with the previously released stamp sets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!