Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SCRSC108- Throwback Challenge

So, I have some fun and exciting news!  
I am this month's Guest Designer for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!   
So, I will be palying along with the challenges, participating in the sneak peeks AND the blog hop celebrating Sparkle Creations 3rd Anniversary!  All exciting stuff!

We're getting a little nostalgic with this week's challenge which is to use any of the Sparkle Creations images made prior to July of 2012.  If you'e not sure if your image will qualify, post a question on the Sparkle Creations Facebook page and we'll get you an answer!  

For my "thowback" card, I inked up Expecting Emily.


I stamped my image onto PTI white CS and colored her with copics.  I paired some PP from the Echo Park "Hello Summer" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT hot fudge and sweet tooth CS.  I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2 to create the circular panels.  I added some brown natural jute.  I popped the sentiment up with a foam dot.  

Here are the copics I used:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35,E53, E51
clothing - R27, R24,R22,R20, R02, R01, R00, C2, C00
foreground - E44 E43, E41



Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges (4 weeks) a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS challenge post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC108 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #108 is Sunday, July 14th @ 9 PM PST.

And be sure to a little shopping because all month long you can 30% off all stamps in the store!





2 comments:

  1. So cute Kim! Your coloring is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Beautiful coloring and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!