Thursday, July 18, 2013

MFTWSC133 - It's a Long Story

Have you seen the current MFTWSC133 sketch challenge yet?
I will admit.....I was stumped by this sketch when I fist saw it and I must have rifled through my stash of MFT stamps at east a dozen times before this idea family came to me....

I decided to stamp this background stamp from the Western Backgrounds stamp set in some kraft ink onto some whip cream CS since it reminded me of the spots on the giraffe in this Pure Innocence Giraffe Girl image. I used the MFT retro squares Die-Namics and ran the solid squares through the big shot in a Stammpin' Up square lattice embossing folder for added texture before layering the open squares over it.  I used a die from the Blueprints 3 Die-namics for the sentiment strip and stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
giraffe - E43, E41, E39. E37, E35
clothing - Y17, Y15, Y13, E47, E37

Here's the sketch:

MFTWSC133


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Am luvin' the intricate embossing and piercing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this sketch! I LOVE this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!