Sunday, July 14, 2013

MFTWSC132 - Dare to Dream

Playing along with this week's MFTWSC132 challenge
with the Pure Innocence Make a Wish and Dandelion Wishes

Rather than using patterned paper, I decide to put some of the vibrant MFT inks to good use and used one of the dandelion stamps to create that patterned paper with some lemon drop and razzle berry ink.  I did the "out of the box" technique with the image and paper pieced her dress.  I used a die from the Blueprints 3 Die-Namics to create paper pierced  razzle berry border.   I used the Darice Stripes embossing folder on the sweet tooth panel behind the image.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink and added a button and some hemp cord.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47,E37, E35, E53
shoes and dress - RV29, RV25

Here is the sketch:

MFTWSC132


3 comments:

  1. Too cute girl!! Perfect use of these two stamp sets!! Hope you're having a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Kim! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!