Monday, July 8, 2013

Whatever Blooms

EEEEEP!  Tiddly Inks is having a Design Team call!  

I am a HUGE fan of Christy Croll's images!  I practically did cart wheels when she started selling some of her adorable images in clear stamp set!  I just love to color her images!

So, I a throwing my hat in the ring!  I am a huge fan of her Wryn images, but I also recently fell in love with this sweet image called "Whatever Blooms."  I loved it so much that I accidentally bought it twice. What a donkey! 

I printed the image onto PTI vintage cream CS and colored her with copics.  I matted with MFT hot fudge CS and paired it with some PP from the Carta Bella Giddy Up 6x6 paper pad.  I used the MFT solid bracket border Die-Namics to create he border and used the MFT prima donna petals Die-Namics to create the flower.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair E47,E37, E35, E53
clothing - R85, R83, R81, E44, E43, E41
flowers - R39, 37, R35, Y17, Y15

Wish me luck!  


4 comments:

  1. I think you would be an awesome choice for their DT. Your colouring really brings the images to life and gives them personality plus. Your card designs always show the images off beautifully and complement rather than distract from them. They would be crazy not to snap you up! Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful I wish you all the very best and think you would be an awesome addition to their team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove your coloring. So beautiful hair.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Kim and such fabulous colouring!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!