Saturday, July 13, 2013

KKS187 - Deck the Halls

Yep!  It's a Christmas in July challenge this week on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Go and pull out your Holiday images and play along with us!  

I inked up one of y favorite KKS Christmas images  I love this funny little elf all tangled in lights from the Deck the Halls stamp set!


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto PTI white CS and colored it with copics.  I used a yellow viva decor pearl pen to create the lights.  I chose some PP from the My Mind's Eye Winder Wonderland 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some PTI scarlet jewel and MFT kraft CS. I used the MFT open zig zag Die-Namics to create the border and added a PT scarlet jewel button and some MFT hemp cord to embellish.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - C9,C7. C5
clothing - R89, R59, R37, YG97, YG95, YG93
foreground - E44, E43, E41

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge and be sure to pay attention the image used by Kimmie Reid, owner of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps,  because that image will be the prize for this week's challenge!  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS187 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers!





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!