Saturday, July 27, 2013

KKS189 - You're Fairy Sweet

It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge 
and the theme of this week's challenge is "Things with Wings."  

I am playing along with this adorable fairy from the Pretty Little Pixies stamp set which I paired wit a sentiment from the Kimmie's Fairy Sentiments stamp set.



I stamped the image nto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I fussy cut her out and added some Crystal Stickles to her wings.   I chose some PP from the  My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody" 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT whip cream and hot fudge CS.

  Don't forget about this week's Frugal Friday Specials going on NOW! There are several of our favorite stamps on 25-50% OFF but just for the weekend! We've also marked down some of our gorgeous 6x6 paper pads as we'll have new ones coming in soon! Take advantage because there's probably only one of each left!!   Also all our NEW July stamps are NOW available AND so are our GIMME KIMMIES KITS at a discount but only until Wednesday!!

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge.  Since Krafty Girl Cheryl Valadez your hostess with the mostess, pay special attention to the image she used since it will be this week's prize! !  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS189 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers!

!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Kim! Adorable image and your design is fantastic, as always! Thank you for your very kind comment on my Tiddly Inks scenes too;)! Have a great Sunday! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!