Friday, September 21, 2012

Wrapped in Joy

Over the past week on the There She Goes blog,  we have been re-visiting a few of the creations made by our Trendsetters with some previously released stamps sets.  Today we are showing you some NEW creations!

I decided to ink up the "Wrapped in Joy" set.



I paired some PTI kraft CS and some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints CS with some DP from the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad.  I colored my image with copics . I added some ivory vintage seam binding, a button, and some natural jute to embellish.

skin- E11, E00, E00
cheeks - R20
hair - 3:53, E35 E37
dress and socks- R59, R29, R24, R05, E43, E41
presents - R59, R29, R24, R05, E43, E41, Yg97, YG95, YG93

I used the Retro Sketches #23 for my inspiration.  The challenge will be long closed by the time this post goes, but I liked the sketch too much not to put it to good use! 


Now head on over to the There She Goes blog
to see what my fellow Trendsetters have created this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring of this image and the plaid paper. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute, love how you used this sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!