Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey Chick!

Just a quick update to share a card I made with one of the newly released C.C. Designs images called


The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Down on the Farm Sayings stamp set.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, candy bar,and wax lips CS with some DP from the MME Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 paper pad. I added some brown hemp cord from the Ribbon Carousel.  I colored the image with copics.

skin - E11, E00, E000  
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E53, E35, E37, E44
dress - BG75, BG72
apron - E43, E41
boots - E39, E37, E35
chicken - R59, R29, R24, Y23, Y08, Y04


If you haven't check out the entire new C.C. Designs release, you can find it HERE!  

3 comments:

  1. Love it Kim! She is so adorable and your coloring is fabby!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A CUTIE!!! I love her!!! I just ordered her as she looks too cute Kim :D The papers are gorgeous and the whole card is fantastic - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable, Love this cute card design with this sweet image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!