Friday, September 14, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Emilie's Etchings Preview

Welcome back!! We hope you enjoyed all the sweet as pie cards we shared yesterday featuring the new HOLIDAY LULU & LIBBY set! Totally adorable, wouldn't you say?? 

Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are sharing SIX new individual stamps by the totally talented Emilie Goulet!!! Get ready to meet SANTA AND HIS ELVES!! We've got the most awesome elves in some sticky situations, the big man himself *may* have gotten himself in some trouble....there's a reindeer and a cuddly little kitten!! Just wait 'til you see them all!!

Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today so grab a cup of coffee and check them out! And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because two winners will each win a package of some of these fun stamps!!

All our new SEPTEMBER 2012 stamps will be available on Sunday (late Saturday night) at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And come on back tomorrow because not only will we have a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!! 



I colored my image with copics and used a gold Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add some dimension and shimmer to the lights.  I paired paired some DP from the Bo Bunny Mistletoe Collection 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I used my corner chomper to round the bottom two corners of the car.   

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
shirt - R59, R29, R24, R05
pants, hat, and boots - G28, G46, G43
hair and suspenders - C9, C7, C5

22 comments:

  1. So fabulous!! Love how you did the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about not getting your tinsel in a tangle! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The coloring, the layout, everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card... I like what you did with the light bulbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little elf is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and colouring! I like all the white space... totally makes your image the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, your card is so cute! I lov the lightbulbs!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!~ Fabulous coloring and I love the Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love it! It's clean, simple, and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea using the half-pearls to mimic the light bulbs. I also like the rounded corners --- I just may steal this design I like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW your card is stunning! I love your coloring, I love the lights on the image! I just love your card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. terrific! love the added pearl pen to the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This guy just cracks me up! Really like your CAS design and those holiday lights looks FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute and I love your card design

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's so sweet, and I love the traditional colors you chose. Beautiful job on the lights too! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun image ...love how you used the gold pen to enhance the bulb image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute. Kind of reminds us of the mornings after that marathon decorating....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card! thanks for sharing all of the colors you used in creating your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!