Saturday, September 22, 2012

KKS147 - Fall Colors

Guess which Krafty Girl is the hostess with the mostess this week 
over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog for this week's challenge?  

It's  MEEEEEEEE!

Today officially marks the first day of Fall.  Yep.  Summer is over, peeps. (Pass the tissues).
One thing I do love about the Fall is the warm, earthy colors.  So, there's your challenge for the week.  Create something using fall colors.

I decided to ink up this adorable image and sentiment from the Lulu and Friends stamp set.  


I colored the image with copics and cut her out using the MFT Die-namics oval STAX sets 1 and 2.  I  paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS with some DP from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pad.  I added some gorgeous brown silky crushed ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I colored the pearls with a copic so they would match the ribbon.  

Now head right on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have done with this week's challenge. Since I am  our hostess with the mostess this week, the image that I used on my card will be this week's prize!  Remember, you don'tneed to use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp to play along with the challenge, but you DO to be eligible for the prize! 

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!