Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All That Scraps September Preview

Did you hear I made the All That Scraps Design Team?!  
Yep.  I did!  Today I get to join the rest of the design team 
for my first official week of previews!
We are showing off some of the soon to be released new September images! 

Today we are showing off some of the newest C.C. Designs images that are illustrated by the owner of All That Scraps, Christine Wooden!

I inked up this image from the "Cow and Pig" Stamp set.  
I also added a sentiment from the "Down on the Farm Sayings" stamp set.

I colored the image with copics and cut her out so I could pop her up with foam squares.  I paired some DP from the MME "Blush" 6x6 paper pad and some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS. I added a button and some natural jute.  

skin - E02, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E51, E53, E555, E57
hat - R81, R83, R85
dress - R81, R83, R85, E43, E41 E59, E57, E55
boots - E59. E57, E55

Now head straight on over to the All That Scraps blog to check out some additional reviews of some of the soon to be released C.C. Designs stamps!  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE HER! What a cool pig hat! I want one please!!! She is just too cute Kim love the tones on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, love the dp and the great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just make me chuckle out loud...but, then you knew that...didn't you!!! Perfect image..perfect sentiment! Fabulous coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!