Thursday, September 6, 2012

All That Scraps Preview of September Stamps

Have you been enjoyng the previews of the soon to be released September images from All That Scraps over the past few days?  Well, today we have one last day of previews and if you love Halloween images, you will love these previews!   Amy Young is our illustrator for the Sweet November stamps and she was in a Ghostly mood when she drew these.

 Introducing Lil Boo's Batty Banner!



I just love that little ghost!   I paired some cool DP from the EP Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and circus peanuts CS.   I colored my image with copics and then fussy cut him out so I could pop him up over the DP panel,  I also used the new Mini Banners die and added a couple of silver brads.  

Now headright on over to the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and to get a few more previews of the new images!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is Too Darned CA-UTE!! Love your Sweet little Ghositie Miss Kim! Super Spooky dp's too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the dp you used with this little banner ghost and the cute banner to go with. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!