Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RCC72 - Buttons and Bows

Welcome back for another Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

This week our beloved Crewmate Jessie Rone who is known behind the scenes as "Meatball" is challenging us to use some buttons and twine on our projects!  Use whatever you'd like.......baker's twine, jute, or hemp cord and a buttton (or more) of your choice! 


Here's my card:


As soon as I saw this "Witchkeys" image by the Saturated Canary, I knew I wanted to color it up! I paired some DP from the Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe gummybear and licorice twist CS.  The sentiment is from the There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful stamp set.  I added some black silk ribbon, a button, and some black hemp cord.  



Now head on over the Ribbon Carousel blog to link up your creation!  


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim. Fantastic colouring of this gorgeous Krista image. Love the papers you have used and great design
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Fabulous coloring! I was just thinking that so Esau when I'm better at coloring...I want to try a SC image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaduya tryin' to be the next Wendy Ramlakhan colouring freak or something?? this is truly amazing!!!! Did you seriously fussy cut all those witches out? hows the arthritis?? lol!!! Great work buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow kim!!!! Your colouring is incredible!!! Loving all of the brights :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, wow, wow!!! LOVE everything about your card!!
    xx

    krista

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!