Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Have a Moo-valous Day

Have you seen all the cute stamps from the September release at All That Scraps?!
Cows and pigs, and chickens - Oh My! 
Today I am showing off one of the newly released 
C.C. Designs images from the "Cow and Pig" stamp set.  




I stamped the image on to X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics.  I then cut it out so I could layer it over the DP panel.  The DP is from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints, peanut cluster and candy bar CS.  I added some natural just and and a brown button to embellish.

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E35,E53, E51
dress - R59, R29, R24, R05
shoes - E43, E41
cowhat - E43, E41, E59, E57, E55

Head on over the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow DT members have created for today's review of the September release!





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!