Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Holiday Lulu & Libby Preview

Welcome back to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps SEPTEMBER Krafty Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share the THREE new images and SIX matching sentiments included in our new Lulu set by artist Cheryl Alger!!! This ADORABLE new set is called HOLIDAY LULU AND LIBBY and the whole set is too freakin' CA-UTE!

All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of super designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new HOLIDAY LULU AND LIBBY set!!!!!

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you as the Happy Holidays theme continues, this time by artist Emilie Goulet!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKS Stamps Shop!!


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints and candy bar CS with some DP from the EP Very Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pad and the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad.  I colored the image with copics and cut her out using the MFT Die-Namics rectangle STAX set 1..  I left the image in the die and sponged some Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink around the image.  I added some shimmer to Lulu star with a clear star gelly roll pen.  I added some walnut brown vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel and colored a few pearls with my copics.  

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20,R30
hair - E51, E53,E35, E37
shirt - R59, R29, R24, R05
shoes - E37, E35, E34
socks - E43,E41
star - TR23, YR21, RYR20
foreground - E43,E41
outline / background - BG10

I am entering this card into Jen del Muro's September Sketch for You Try.  
Haven't missed one yet this year!  Here is the sketch:

sept2012sketch

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous. The shimmer on the star is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! This is such a sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOsh she is so adorable and I love this great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet image and a gorgeous (jaw droping) card! Love how you did the ribbon! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    This is wonderful! I love the colors and patterns! I love seeing Cheryl's images on cards! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! Love the plaids and dots DP's with this sweet little image. And your bow is fabulous! (I thought it was velvet).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! And that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the background paper matches the polka dots on her skirt. Very pretty card; great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, LuLu is so beautiful with the papers and colours you chose, amazing card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is precious. I have only been introduced to these stamps today. I was not sure what to do with the stamps but now I see you have lots of special paper and decorations. Where could I get more instruction? What do you colour in the stamp with? Are they special markers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. how adorable are these new LuLu and Libby! great card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim I ADORE this card!!! The papers are scrumptious and Lulu is gorgoues! Fantastic card!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Love how you did the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable image and great card...love how you tell us all the details on how you make your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, very lovely card-love the layout and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is adorable. I like your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet image and fantastic card! I love the sparkle you used on the star...perfect :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWE Gorgeous card!! Knew I recognized the layout from some where.
    I played along with that sketch too! Awesome new Lulu set!!!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and fabulous coloring. I'm so in love with this new image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute image and the star just sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kim she is absolutely gorgeous! Love the inking around her....beautiful colouring and layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, this is Sooo CA-UTE!!! Love Sassy Cheryl's images! And I lOVE your take on the SFYTT sketch too! Just Darling Miss Kim! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great papers.. Love your sparkle star! She is just addorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!