Sunday, September 2, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

Today I can finally share a secret that I've been keeping for what seems like forever!
I have been invited to move on up from the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge design team to be one of the full fledged Design Team Members!  

This means I you will now see a few more creations using exclusive images from All That Scraps each month AND I will be part of the crew involved in showing off the monthly releases!  

As part of my debut as an All That Scraps design team member,
I get to give you a sneak peek OF the sneak peeks that officially start on Tuesday.  Today I am showing off one of the soon to be released September images and you're gonna love her!

Introducing C.C. Designs Indian Emma!


While I love summer, coloring these new images has me really ready to embrace the Fall!  I used the SSS173 sketch as my inspiration.  I paired some DP from the Three Bugs in a Rug "Blast Off" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, peanut cluster, and candy bar CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Bracket tab to die cut the sentiment which is from the soon to be released Down on the Farm Sayings stamp set.   I added some natural jute from the Ribbon Carousel and a button.  

Skin - E02, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E53,E35, E37,E39
clothing - Y26, Y23, Y21m YR18, YR16, YR14
feathers - R59, R29, R24, YR23, YR21, YR18, YR16
foreground, E43, E41
background - BG10

We will begin the official previews of the September release on September 4th!  Now head straight on over to the All That Scraps blog to see who the other newbie design team members are!

10 comments:

  1. Yea yea yea!! Go Kim! So excited for you :D What a cutie card too...she is so adorable and I love all of those earthy tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! So Excited for you! A Very Big Congrats Lady!! Soo well deserved!! Love your Adorable card! She is such a Cutie! And Love you super take on the sketch too! Just Fabulous! 8-)

    Big hugs & Happy Weekend!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Welcome to the team, Kim - so pleased to have you with us! This is such a gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was not an unexpected announcement at all!!!
    Darling card :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo, congrats to you Kim! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your cards are amazing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Congratulations!!! yahooooo!!!! love your card doll and the sneak peek of what's in store!!! Have an Awesome day!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the "promotion" Kim! :) Happy to be teaming with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO happy for you!! Congrats, you have been designing gorgeous cards for them so it's no wonder they would want to move you to the BIG team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Kim!!! Love this card!! I am so ready for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!