Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You're Hot!

Who's in the mood for an "Anything Goes" challenge?
SugarPea Designs has got you covered!   SPD06  is an "Anything Goes" Challenge! 

I played along with the adorable Pizza My Heart stamp set.


I started with a piece of whip cream CS.  I tinted some modeling paste with my kraft ink refill and then stenciled on my brick wall using the MFT small brick wall stencil.  Stenciling is something that I never thought I would get into, but I am hooked on stenciling now!     I stamped the two black CS panels with the MFT Romantic Script background stamp in whip cream ink.  


I colored my image with copics, fussy cut him out, and popped him with foam dots.  


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - C9, C7,C5
clothing - C9, C7, C5, C3, C3, C2, C1, C00, R59, R29, R24, R05
pizza - YR21, E41,  E43, R59, R29, R25, G46

I also combined this challenge with the Mojo Monday 350.  
Here's the sketch:







We only have a few rules…

Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15!
Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD06 so we can easily find your work.
Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog


Challenge-Prize-Graphic

If you wold like to the make the Pizza My Heart stamp set your own, you can find it HERE

Sugar Snap Collection Pizza My Heart




4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I really love the stenciling and the stamp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! The more I see this stamp set, the more I want it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, great
    coloring on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!