Thursday, June 19, 2014

DS156 - Celebrate Your Special Day

Welcome to this week's addition to the Deconstructed sketch! We've got a fun sketch for you this week to tackle!


I started with an MFT grout gray CS card base.  I chose some PP from the Simple Stories "A Charmed Life" 6x6 paper pad and I used lots of MFT Die-namics to create this card.


I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Greetings stamp set in nightshift blue ink.  The circular panel was created with a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 12.  I added a few gemstones to embellish.



I crated the pierced banner with the new MFT Pierced fishtail flag SATX and I created the stars with the MFT Die-namics Magical Wishes.


Here's the sketch:




Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim! I love your stamping on the patterned paper and that wonderful addition of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!