Sunday, June 29, 2014

Just a Happy Hello

Happy Sunday to you!  
I am doing a little Sunday mornin' crafting while sipping some coffee and listening to the birds sing outside.  Ahhhh, I just love summer!

I made this super quick and easy card using the inlaid technique with my MFT dies.  


I started with a die from MFT Die-namics Pierced Traditional Tag STAX and die cut it twice.  I die cut the sentiment into one of the tags using the MFT Die-Namics Happy Hellos.  I adhered them together making sure that the adhesive would be exposed when I layered the tag with the "hello" die cut into it on top of the black tag. I due cut the sentiment again in patterned paper and laid it into the die cut tag.  The exposed adhesive grabs the pattened paper sentiment.  


I used the MFT Die-Namics Pierced Circle STAX to create the circular panel and I used the largest die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 to create the gumdrop green panel.




2 comments:

  1. Kim, this is so cheerful and bright. I have been wanting to try that inlay technique. Just keep forgetting I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours on here Kim!! Just gorgeous!!

    I just read the news that you are leaving the MFT team!! Sad news! I will miss your projects during the monthly teasers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!