Friday, June 13, 2014

DS155 - You + Me

I am little bit late posting my card for this week's Deconstructed Sketch #155, but a little late is better than not at all!  It's a great sketch this week!


I made a card for my husband.  It's lovey dovey, but still masculine.   I started by stamped thing MFT Pinstripe Background stamp in natural ink onto natural CS.  Next I embossed the smooth white panel using the MFT Die-namics Hugs& Kiss Cover-Up.  I matted with hot fidge CS.


I used the MFT Wood You Be Mine stamp set to stamp the woodgrain panel in natral ink on to natural CS and then stamped the sentiment in Hot fudge and red hot ink.   I used the MFT Fishtail Flag STAX to create the bannerfrmo red hot CS.   I added a hot fudge button and hemp cord to embellish. 


I decorated the inside of the card using an image and sentiment from the Wood You Be Mine stamp.  

Here is the sketch:


 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!