Friday, June 13, 2014

MFT Release Rewind

Typically I crank out a few cards for today's post, but my son's team is in the baseball play offs and I have been living on a field so I only have one card for today.   I will continue to design with some of the new goodies over the next few days though so stay tuned!


I am in total LOVE with the new Die-namics Stripes Cover-Up!  I think it is so versatile and adds such interest to the cards.   Look!  Even white on white and it just shines!  It was the perfect backdrop for the flowers!


Here's a close up of the flowers that I created with the Die-namics Lily.  I colored them with copics.


I just hand cut that tag from natural CS and stamped it with the Wood Plank Background stamp in natural ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Baby stamp set on black licorice ink.  I ties it onto the stems with some hemp cord.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!   Visit each of the MFT Designers' March New Product Launch posts linked on the MFT Blog and leave a comment  for your chance to WIN one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers. The winners will be chosen at random.  Ready? Set. Comment!





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful...your cards are so inspiring to me! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - LOVE the hot pink Lilies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little tag tied around the flowers really lovely card, those lilies are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is awesome and the flowers really pop off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is lovely! What a great backdrop for those gorgeous flowers. A great example of CAS to share with us at an MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!