Sunday, June 15, 2014

Our Greatest Blessing

SugarPea Designs sponsoring this week's Curtain Call Challenge
It's an inspiration challenge. Some of the SugarPea Designers are playing along so be sure to head on over to see their cards they are linking up for the challenge for a little inspiration.  Hopefully you will play along with us!  

I played along with the SugarPea Designs One Big Hoppy Family stamp set.


I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Sew Lovely paper pad and the DCWV Violet Leaf paper pad.  I used the MFT Die-namisc Vertical Stitched Strips and Stitched Circle STAX to get the stitching in my panels.    


I colored my image with copics and paper pieced her dress and her hat..  

bunnies - C02, C01, C00, R30, and colorless blender
grass - YG63 and YG61

Here is the photo inspiration:


Now I always start off my cards with a little inspiration from a sketch so I am combining this challenge with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #223!

Here's the sketch:


If you would like to make the One Big Hoppy Family stamp set your own, 
you can find it RIGHT HERE




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!