Monday, June 9, 2014

SPDSS05 - Best Teacher

We have a BRAND NEW SugarSketch for you today – and we can’t wait to see what you will create.   Remember that each project you link up and share on the SugarPea Designs blog  is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe worth up to $15!

My card today feature A Bushel & a Peck!  
Since the end of the school year is quickly approaching, I thought I would fill her bushel with some apples to make a teacher card.

I chose some PP from the American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray Paper Pad.  I ran the kraft CS panel though the Big Shot in the Darice Stripe embossing folder.  



I stamped my image with MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored her with copics. I used a white gel pen to add the frecklesto her cheeks.   I matted with a die cut from the MFT Oval Open Scallop Doily.    I stamped the sentiment in a die cut I created with a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 2.  I added a red hot button and some hemp cord to embellish.  

Here is the sketch.....which I flipped:


 The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS05 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!


If you'd like to purchase A Bushel & a Peck, you can find it RIGHT HERE! 


3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!