Thursday, June 26, 2014

DS157 - Hi

It's Thursday which means there a new Deconstructed Sketch for you to tackle!
Yep!  Time to play along with the Deconstructed Sketch #157!

I started by stamping the text background using a stamp from the MFT Pretty Poppies stamp set.  I due cut the "hi" using the MFT Die-namiics Happy Hellos from black licorice CS.   I created the flowers using the MFT Die-Namics Gerbera Daisy.   I die cut the white panel using the large stitched riange from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13.   

Here's the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. You ROCKED those daisies, Kim! They're fantastic, and I love your sentiment panel with the die-cut script and background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Kim! I love those daisies, and the die cut over the script panel is just perfect! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Kim! Your wonderful flowers and amazing and I love the bold color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!