Thursday, June 5, 2014

DS154 - Happy Forever

Ready to play along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch?
I am playing along and showing off some soon to be released MFT stamps and Die-namics!


I started by using the new MFT Die-namics Stripes Cover-Up and I popped it up with foam dots before mounting it onto a sweet tooth CS card base.  I added red hot CS panel.



Next I stamped a piece pf kraft CS with the MFT Romantic Script Background in natural ink and sponged some additional ink around the edges.   I LOVE the MFT-Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX and so I was THRILLED to receive the soon to be released PIERCED Fishtail Flag STAX!  I layered them under the sentiment panel that I die cut with theMFT Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX  and stamped with a sentiment ffrom the Together Forever stamp set in black licorice ink.  I added a few red pearls to embellish.

Here is the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!


4 comments:

  1. THERE'S that beautiful background stamp again!!! Oh man, Kim, you may have gotten me into serious debt with this one =] Love that kraft cardstock - is it truly that beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely wonderful. I love the gorgeous bold colors and what a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and colors, I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!