Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Hello, Sunshine!

Back again today for day 2 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks of the May release!  
Today we are showing off a sweet new stamp set from our Sweet P Collection. 

Introducing Hello, Sunshine


I LOVE this sweet image!  It looks like something ripped right out of a children;s book, doesn't it?! 
I did some stenciling to add the raindrop background.   


I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her umbrella and to add freckles to her cheeks.  


skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
raincoat - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02 YR18, YR16, Y18
umbrella - Y17, Y15, Y13
pants - B24,B23, B21
frog - G13, G11
sidewalk - C2,C1, C00


Would you like to WIN the Hello, Sunshine stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Hello Sunshine stamp set!

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to have you come chat with us, everyone is welcome!





32 comments:

  1. Great choice of paper! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!! I love the coloring and the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite colors and she is freckled - how sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty - I like the delicate blue color and your layout. Your work and this image has left me just speechless! Just found the SugarPea company and love all of the images so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore your layout Kim. Gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image. The card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! love the polka dot umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is super cute in her pink coat with her red flower! Ack! Love this so much, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card Kim. love the stenciled background ...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaawwww so cute.. I just love your card and such a cutie pie she is... Love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design on this and the colors, everything works together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring and wonderful clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the keyhole. Great coloring. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and the stenciled raindrops are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh your card is So sweet. Love the color combo and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kim. Fabulous coloring and I love the polka-dots you added to the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet card! I love the polka dots and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMgosh this is so super cute!!! I love the cute image and your coloring and card design are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This new set is adorable! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute, I just am in love with this card!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving this card Kim. Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card. The patterned paper and the cute little yellow umbrella are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your card,
    with the simple
    approach with
    the stamp set.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the raindrops! I really thought it was dp; it looks so fabulous. AND it's perfect for this card. Love the clean layout and all those crisp black mats.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darling card! I love her & her froggy friend. Brilliant raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable! I think this image is my favorite of them all! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kim, this is adorable and love the layout and colors!! Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your card. Looking at it really inspires me to do one simularly. ~Kim P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!