Monday, May 26, 2014

SPDSS04 - Ready, Set, Blow!

Who doesn't love a good sketch challenge?!
Have you discovered the SugarSketch Challenge?
I am playing along with the SugarPea Designs "Blow Me Away" stamp set.



I started with a piece of Black CS that I ran throught the Big Shot with the MFT Die-namics Pegboard Cover-Up.    I die cut the orange fizz panel with the MFT Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips and then stamped it with the MFT Pinstripe Background stampin orange fizz ink.   I used the MFT Bitty Banners stamp set and coordinating Die-namics to create the banner,   


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored the dragon with copics.  I also used a white gel pen to add some additional dots to his skin.   I added some orange peel Stickles to the flame of the candle.


Dragon - YG67, YG63, YG61, YR15, YR12, Y23, and Y21
cake - C2, C1, E57, E55, B02, B00, B26

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along?  The rules are simple:


  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS04 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog

If you would like to purchase the Blow Me Away stamp set, you can find it RIGHT HERE





3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!