Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SDP05 - Poof!

How about a little challenge?  This month's challenge from SugarPea Designs is to create something masculine!  It's the SPD05 challenge

I played along with the adorable Pure Magic!


I bought that sheet of patterned paper from my LSS over the weekend because I thought it would work well for this challenge.  I like the color scheme.  The problems is that I have NO IDEA what the name f it is.  Sorry about that!   I die cut the berrylicious CS panel with the MFT Rectangle STAX and then embossed it with the MFT Stargaze stencil.     I die cut the banana split sentiment  panel using the MFT Die-namics Vertical Stitched Strips and stamped the sentiment in black licorice hybrid ink/


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him with copics.  I used the "out of the box" tecknigue so only his upper body would be in the circular panel.  


I stamped the inside of the card with another sentiment from the Pure Magic stamp set.  
I am also entering this card in the SSSC220.


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, E04, Eo2, R30
hair - E53, E37, E35
hat - C5, C3, C2, C1, BG13, BG11, BG10
vest -  BG13, BG11, BG10, Y04, Y02, Y00
pants - C5, C3, C2, C1
shoes - C9, C7, C5



 We only have a few rules…
  •  Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD05 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

If you would like to add Pure Magic to your stash, you can find him HERE





3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kim. Love the layout and that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the out of box technique on this card...the image stand out even more. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card love your colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!