Thursday, May 15, 2014

DS151 - You're Fintastic

Welcome to this week' addition of the Deconstructed Sketch #151
I am playing with some of the newly released MFT stamps and Die-namics!

I started wth a sno cone panel and matted with black licorice CS.  I stamped the kraft CS panel with the MFT Grid Background stamp in tangy orange hybrid ink and matted with black.  Next I added the gumdrop green panel and the black licorice panel.


I used the Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX and Circle STAX sets 1 from smooth white CS and sno cone CS to create the fisfbowl.   I stamped the sentiment from the MFT You're Fintastic stamp set in black licorice hybrid ink.   Next I used the MFT Sea Life stamp set and coordinating Die-Namics.  I stamped the fish in tangy orange ink, the plants in gumdrop green ink, and the starfish in kraft and banana split ink.

Here is the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Great job GF! Love the grid background in red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!