Thursday, May 22, 2014

DS152 - Happy Camper

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch #152!
I played along with the MFT Roughing It stamp set.  


I started with a kraft CS panela nd stamped it with the MFT Woodgrain Background stamp in kraft ink.  I used the MFT Die-namics Grassy Edges to die cut the grass from gumdrop green CS.  I stamped the sentiment from the Roughing It stamp set in black licorice hybrid ink.  


I used the MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX to create the circular panels from black licorice, umbrop green and lemon drop CS.   I stamped the stars from the Roughing It stamp set in sweet tooth ink.  I stamped the camper in black licorice hybrid ink, colored it with copics, fussy cut it out and popped it up foam dots.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen on the door, the hub cap, and the trim of the camper.   Icreated the black flaf with the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX and I layered it over the rectangular panel that I die cut with the MFT Die-namics rectangle STAX. from smooth white CS.

And here is the inside of the card!

Here is the sketch: 



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!