Friday, May 16, 2014

MFT Release Rewind

Whew!   What a week it was leading up the MFT May release!  Did you shop yet?   Maybe you need even a little more inspiration? The MFT DT has got you covered.  A few us have created a few more things to inspire you!

First up is my card featuring the new You Were Meant to Sparkle stamp set.


I used razzle berry, lemon drop, sour apple, blu rapberry, and grape jelly ink to stamp the sequins.  I randomly added a few rhinestones to the centers of the sequins.   


I stamped the sentiment in black licorice and razzle berry ink.


And I added a few dangling sequins to the inside of the card as well.  

Next Up is my flower pot card featuring the new Die-namics Gerbera Daisy.  

I created my pot with kraft CS and sponged some kraft hybrid ink around the edges.  I stamped the sentiment from the PI Sunny Thoughts in hot fudge hybrid ink.  I added some sour apple grograin ribbon.  I attached the 2 bottom flowers that I die cut from razzle berry,bubble gum, lemon drop, and hot fudge CS to the top of the pot.  


I then used the Die-namics Gerbera Daisy to die cut the flowers from tangy orange, lemon drop, and hot fudge ink.   I used a die from Blueprints 14 to die cut the leaves from sour aplle CS.  
I stamped the sentiment from the Blue Skies Ahead stamp set in black licorice and lemon drop ink.


Print

Now head on over the MFT Blog for a list of the MFT designers participating in today's release rewind!


4 comments:

  1. Great cards, but I might favour the gerbera flower one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cheery cards! The bright colors & sentiments are perfect. They sure brightened my day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the creativity, the flower pot is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!