Thursday, May 8, 2014

DS150 - I Miss You

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #150.
I decided to show off some of the soon to be released MFT stamps and Die-namics as I played along this week.


I started by tinting some modeling paste with some MFT tangy orange ink.  I then used the new MFT small brick wall stencil on some kraft CS to create the brick wall backdrop.


I stamped the sweet image from the new MFT Let's Hang Out stamp set in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored her with copics.   


I used the new MFT Die-namics Gerber Daisy to create the flower.  The leaves were die cut using the MFT Upsy Daisy.  

Here is the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!


6 comments:

  1. So very cute and cheerful...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brick wall looks fantastic, I love it! Sets off the image perfectly.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brick wall stencil! It's perfect here! Your card is perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. I especially love what you did with the brick wall. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the happiness of this one GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!