Thursday, February 6, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - What's Mew?

Today is the final day of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks which mean the entire release will be available tonight!   We still have one more adorable set to show you so lets get going!

Introducing "What's Mew" from our Sweet P Collection! 


This time I paired some PTI aqua mist and MFT hot fudge CS with some PP from the MME Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad.   


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics. I softened the coloring on the shutters and the light behind her by going over thise areas with my colorless blender.   I then fussy cut the image out and matted it with hot fudge CS before layering it over the PP. 

Here's a peek at the stamp set!



What's Mew will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 9:00 PM EST in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe! ! Get ready to hop and and see what my fellow SugarPeas have created for some additional crafty inspiration!  Be sure to comment as you go because one lucky person will WIN the What's Mew stamp set! The winner will be announced during our release party on the SugarPea Design Facebook Page on TONIGHT between  8:00 - 9:00 PM EST!  One VERY lucky party participant will win the entire February release!

Click on the mugs of the SugarPeas below to start hoppin'!



26 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! This stamp set is on my wish list!!!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card and I just love the coloring you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your papers with your image, you did a beautiful job with the whole think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE this is sooo very Beautiful!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Kim! I love the colors, papers and cute image! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this new set...really great card KIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super sweet, that little girl is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute I love the little girl's freckled cheeks and the polka dot hair ribbons.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the white kitty. It is the purr-fect touch with the other soft pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image - I do like Sugarpea designs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job Kim. Awesome coloring and I like the effect of the light in the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dimension the fussy cutting gives to the card -- this girl is oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet Kim, love your coloring on the new releases~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet and lovely colored card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So love the colours you chose for this adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute is this set!!! And your card rocks GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!