Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MFTWSC164 - Hello, Friend

Had a little time to play along with this week's MFTWSC164!
I am choosing to ignore the mounds of snow outside my window,  I am fast-forwarding through spring and getting right to my favorite season .........summer!


I die cut the smooth white CS with the biggest die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 1 and then used the MFT Striped Backgrounds stamp set and some lemon drop ink to create the patterned paper.  Next I added the panel of hot fudge CS that I due cut using the MFT Fishtail Flag STAX.  



I used the MFT Heirloom label with some kraft CS and layered over the oval panels created with the MFT Die-namics oval STAX sets 1 & 2.   stamped the sentiment from the Fall Foliage stamps set in hot fudge ink.   I used the MFT Die-namics sunflower to create the sunflower from lemon drop, milk chocolate and hot fudge CS.


For the inside, I used a stamped the MFT Striped Backgrounds stamp set and stamped it in lemon drop ink.  I added a strip of hot fudge CS.  

Here's the sketch:



Head to the MFT blog to link up your creation!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!