Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SPD02 - Let's Chat

SugarPea Designs is off to a GREAT start with their first 2 releases!  The challenge this month is an "Anything Goes" challenge.  So, if you have any SugarPea Designs stamp set, pick one and ink it up!  Play along with us! 

I played along with the Tin Can Chat stamp set!


I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Giddy Up 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream, hot fudge and kraft CS.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her dress.  I die cut the image using the MFT Die-namics Designer Label STAX set 1.  I left the image in the die and sponged some MFT pink lemonde ink around the image.   I die cut the sentiment strip using a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 3.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink.


I decorated the inside of the card with some if the same PP and some MFT whip cream and hot fudge CS.

Here's a peek at the entire Tin Can Chat stamp set.



I combined this challenge with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #207.



Ready to play along?
You must use a SugarPea Designs image to be eligible for the prize!
Head to the SugarPea Designs blog to link up your creation! 



2 comments:

  1. Great card, she's adorable and looks fabby paper pieced! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!