Sunday, February 16, 2014

Take Me Away

Ugh.   Snow.  More snow.  More snow on the way.
A new job means I am going no where to escape this winter.  Seeing pictures of family and friends in warm, sunny places has me feeling pretty jealous.  Oh, how I would love to pack my bags and take off to some warm island in the Caribbean! 

I just love this sweet image from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Off We Go" stamp set.
I thought these papers from the Farm House "Fair Skies" 6x6 paper pad were perfect!  I did a little paper piecing on her dress and on her suit case.   I added a button and some hemp cord for a finishing touch. 




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the map background! And the way you made the card resemble a suitcase !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful! LOVE her nerdy-cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I feel like that today, need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!