Friday, February 14, 2014

MFT Release Rewind


Whew!  The countdown days to the MFT February countdown days have come and gone and all of the new products are available RIGHT HERE in the MFT online shoppe.  My fellow DT members and I are back at it providing you with a little extra inspiration using the new stamps and Die-namics.  

I've got a couple of cards to share with you!


I used the new Die-namics Fishnet Cover-Up  and the Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2 to create the circular panel.   I LOVE these Cover-Ups!  Be sure to purchase the large metal adapter plate as you will need it for a good clean cut using these intricate Die-namics.  


I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set in black licorice and razzle berry ink. 


I created the flower with some razzle berry CS and the Die-namics Hybrid Camellia Flower.  



For the inside, I used a strip that I die cut with the Die-namics Fishnet Cover-Up and added a thin panel of razzle berry CS.  


Next up is a card I made to pay a little tribute to MFT!



I made an MFT hoodie using the cool new Die-namics Zipper!  I embossed the hoodie using the new Die-namics Houndstooth Cover-Up.  


I created the MFT logo using the new Die-Namics Little Lowercase Letters


I used the heart charm from the Die-Namics Zipper and added a highlight with a white gel pen.  I tied it to the zipper using some baker's twine.  


For the inside, I again used the Die-Namics houndstooth cover-up to emboss the bubblegum CS.  I  added another heart charm from the Die-namics zipper and added another baker's twine bow.  




Thanks for stopping by!  Head to the MFT blog for a list of designers who have some additional inspiration for you today!


4 comments:

  1. These are too fun, love the zipper and the fishnet die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MFT hoodie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. The fishnet in the circle is such a clever idea. It's a great way to use a small portion of a large die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!