Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MFT New Product Launch

Guess what JUST happened!! The MFT February release just launched in the MFT online shoppe
And if have yet to have gone and placed your order, me and my fellow DT members are providing you will a little extra crafty inspiration featuring the new products.  

My assignment is show off the new Die-namics Making Waves  so let get going! 


First up is this card I made combining the Die-Namics Making Waves and the Die-namics Sailboat    I started by die-cutting the circular panel from lemon drop CS using the Die-namics circle STAX set 1.  Next I die cut the waves from some nightshift blue CS.  After coloring my sailboat with copics and adhering onto the lemon drop panel, I layered the waves over the bottom of the panel and then trimmed off the excess.  


I used the Striped Background stamp set and some nightshift blue ink to create the nautical stripes.   I then stamped a sentiment from the Go Overboard stamp set into smooth white CS in nightshift blue ink.  


I continued the nautical stripes on the inside of the card and stamped a little anchor from the  Go Overboard stamp set.

Next up is a card featuring the Die-namics Making Waves as well as the new Pure Innocence Sailor Girl.

                 

I started with a smooth white CS panel and I used a die cut from the Die-Namics wonky scallop border as a cloud template to sponge on some berylicious ink.   I die cut the waves using the Die-namics Making Waves from berylicious CS. I tore some kraft CS to create the sand.  

                        

I colored my Pure Innocence Sailor Girl with copics and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.  


I used a die from the Die-namics Blueprints 2 to create the sentiment panel.  That sticthing just makes it something extra special. I stamped the sentiment from the Pure Innocence Sailor Girl stamp set  in black licorice ink.  


For the inside of the card, I carried over the beach scene again using some torn kraft CS for sand and the Die-Namics Making Waves

Thanks SO much for stopping by!   Visit each of the MFT Designers' January Product Launch posts linked on the MFT Blog and leave a comment  for your chance to WIN one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers. The winners will be chosen at random.  Ready? Set. Comment!



77 comments:

  1. Love your PI Sailor girl card! Fabulous coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and yellow! This card pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, especially love the first one, the sailboat just jumps right out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love ur coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little girl stamps I passed on once. I won't this time. Nice ideas for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your amazing scene behind that adorable little sailor girl. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors in the first card and the second with the precious sailor girl is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Blown away by those dark blue waves with the bright yellow circle! And your beach scene is just so adorable! Love your clouds on it the most!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your artwork Kim! Your coloring, shading and design are always creative and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring and your cards. Your link from the MFT page is broken.
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bright and cheerful cards...gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are great but I have a soft spot for those little PI girls. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards. I love the stunning yellow and black and the lovely cloud background behind the cute PI.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, love the coloring of the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like what I have seen here on your blog this week! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the PI card. The details are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous cards, Kim. love that sailboat and always love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your nautical cards rock GF!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect combination off all the MFT products ;)

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your PI girl. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I just adore that little PI gal! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such sweet cards...I love the shading you did on the sailboat sails! My cousin sails AND paints and I'm a sucker for anything with sailboats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love them both! Gotta have it all! Think I'm greedy?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both of your cards! I love the shading you did on the sailboat. It really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know which card I love more--the sailboat is adorable and so is the little red sailor girl. She is precious! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards using the new wave die. Fabulous coloring of the little Sailor PI girl, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous cards and fab copic coloring of the PI girl.. those knees are awesome lols,

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these cards! I'm really wanting to go to the beach now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards! That second one is just so sweet! Love the sky and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are wonderful! Love the sailor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great cards, Kim. Love the great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I had to smile when I saw the little girl. The clouds look great. thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. 2 wonderful creations Kim...loved this release!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Woow! What a amazing work kim! Thank you for showing :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous nautical cards, Kim ... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  37. All of the nautical stuff this month is definitely my fave! Such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards! Love how you did the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loved seing the the totally different looks with the waves. Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovin' the PI sailor and nautical themed products. Great job.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very cute! Specially that little sailor! Love how you created the beach scene with the waves and the "sand".

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such wonderful cards Kim. Loving the new nautical images and die-cuts. Your colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Jen W.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great cards...love the sun set on the first and the wonderful scene on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute, cute, cute. "Let's make some waves" is adorable. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love both of your cards! Great use of the new stamps & dies!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Both of these are sweet - so happy for the wave release!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful cards! Love the sand with the waves behind it, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome cards!! I am in love with your little PI girl, she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fab cards, Kim! I'm really eyeing on the waves die...so adorable! And the Sailor Girl is so cute in her red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Makes one happy to look at your cards.. Love them and the way you use the colors. Love from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute cards. Love your Let's Make Waves card. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Striking cards. I love the bold colors and high contrast. You really captured the nautical feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wonderful cards and terrific use of the waves plus I love your coloring of the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great cards. Love the sweet PI Sailor Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Both fabulous! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  57. These are lovely Kim, I especially like the look of the bold yellow with the black stripes and that pretty sailboat die (wishlist - check!)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Super cards, and so well done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wonderful cards, I just love all those PI kids.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Kim,
    As always, your coloring rocks!!! I love all the colored details you put into the cute PI girl... Her knees are fab... who would even think of that??

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!