Friday, February 21, 2014

MOJO333- Better Get Better

I needed to make a Get Well card so I decided to play along with the MOJO Monday #333 using the MFT Pure Innocence Better Get Better


I paired some MFT whip cream, kraft, and hot fudge CS with  some PP from the Carta Bella Giddy Up 6x6 paper pad.  I used my MFT Die-namics Circle STAX sets 1 and 2 to create and matt the circular panels.   I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.   I paper pieced her dress.   I used a die from the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 1 to create that stitched panel behind the image.


For the inside I layered some strips of the same PP over some MFT whip cream CS and matted with MFT hot fudge CS.   I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.

Here is the sketch:



1 comment:

  1. AWE this is very Adorable!!!! This would make any ones day a little brighter receiving this cutie!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!