Thursday, February 13, 2014

DS138 - Hoppy Easter

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #138.  
This week I am featuring a new stamp stamp by SugarPea Designs called "One Big Hoppy Family."


Really.  Can it get much sweeter than this?!  Doesn't she look like she hopped right out of a children's storybook?   I paired some PP from the Boho Chic 6x6 paper pad by First Edition papers with some MFT whip cream and hot fudge CS.   For the grassy hill behind the image, I used some PTI spring moss CS. 


 I colored my image with copics and paper pieced her dress.   

Here is the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Kim, love that bunny she's soooo cute!!! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Kim and your coloring is seriously INSANE. Wowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, your card is adorable, love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw hitting the floor! She is just adorable!!! Fab coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!